Monday, August 3, 2009

Kelly Clarkson Concert!


So this should have been posted awhile ago, but I have been SUPER sick! So I am just now updating.
Better late, than never. :)
So on July 26th we went to go see Kelly Clarkson! IT WAS
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
Seriously a fun show!
I went with Adam, Paige, & Nicole.

It was SoOo hot before the show, we were praying for the sun to go down behind the mountain. Plus the show started late, so we didn't even have the opening act to distract us.
Though that act was The Lost Boys...haha. They were kinda lame, cute I'm sure to 13 y/o girls. Because the show was starting late, we joked that they had to wait for rides from their mom's and had to finish their homework before they could play. LOL

Kelly was a really funny, happy, and entertaining performer!


It was one of my favorite concerts! And great way to say goodbye to Adam who had to move hours after we got back!

1 comment:

The Jeffs Family said...

So jealous! I've seen Kelly twice now and she is amazing live! Looks like you guys had a great time.