Thursday, August 6, 2009

GREAT AMERICA


Paige, her sister Madi, and Madi's boyfriend Jeff, and I went to Great America.
Before going into the park we decided to get something to eat.
Taco Bell was a natural choice. :)



When we got there we decided to go on the rapids ride- we figured we wouldn't get that wet...right...I got soaked! I was wet the rest the day.
We also went on this Survivor ride, which is new since I've been to Great America last.



In line being friends.



The Survivor ride.



Hehe, too short!



After everyone got to see and do all the rides we wanted, we called it a day.
I started to not feel good by the end...that's when I started to feel like I was dying!
But it was still a fun day!


1 comment:

The Jeffs Family said...

Whoa--Paige's sister could be her twin! How brave of you to eat Taco Bell before riding roller coasters. Tell Paige hi for me!