Saturday, August 16, 2008

Masquerade!

Last night I went to a birthday party for my friend Dana. It was a Masquerade/Costume Party. I decided to make my own mask, rather than think of a costume to wear.
This is how it turned out:
......

Like it?

I think I had more fun creating and making the mask than actually wearing it. :)

Kyle decided to go superhero and put together a Superman costume. He was lookin good.
He even wore his Superman belt buckle. We were the hottest guys at the party, fo show!



Paige also made a mask and we tried to match each other for the party. She looked amazing! I'm a lucky guy!


I had fun seeing some friends. It made me excited to finish planning our Hollywood Party with Adam!! If you're lucky you'll be getting an invite to that!

2 comments:

The Jeffs Family said...

How fun! You guys do so many fun things! Tell Paige hi for me.

Amy said...

LOVE the mask.