Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Breaking Dawn Party

So for those of you who don't know, I've been reading...no. Correction. I've been obsessed lately with the Twilight book series. It's a series written by Stephenie Meyer, a BYU graduate, about vampires and love. Yes a love story, but it's entertaining enough that you don't have to be into romance novels to enjoy it. There are four books: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn.
Some friends and I went to a midnight release party to get the fourth book.
My friend Christina organized the whole night for us. She actually posted an amazing blog all about it.

Knowing I could not do a better job then her, I'm going to have anyone interested in seeing how the night went to take a look at her blog.

You can find her at the right of my page, or go to http://exuberatingfantasticisms.blogspot.com

Be sure to look through the entire entry. She documented the whole night! And I'm excited to say some fun things happened to me that night! So go take a look!

Before the night got started we had a "photo shoot."
Me trying my best at being a vampire.


She also posted a blog about a concert we all went to! Little Big Town. Good Times!

No comments: