Sunday, June 21, 2009

Twilight Black and White Party

On Saturday June 13, 2009 I hosted a Twilight Black & White themed party. Everyone came dressed in black and white and we had some snacks and played some games. The games were centered around trivia from the Twilight book series.




Here you can see some of the snacks I served. I tried to make the snacks black & white, with red accents, (like the book covers) to fit the theme of the party.





One of the best things about the night was that Paige surprised me when she showed up! :) She had been out of town and I didn't think she was going to make it back in time for the party. She kept that she was coming home a secret so that I would be surprised!



We had fun with the games and taking pictures that I later turned us into vampires!



3 comments:

Christina Tara said...

Great! The picture where I look totally drunk! Thanks Eric!

Dana said...

eric! i found you!

Vicki said...

Love this party--I wish I could have come too! Can't wait for New Moon!
Howwwwwlll!