Thursday, April 3, 2008

I <3 being an Uncle

I miss my nephews and niece soooo much!

Landon and Brodie (my sister Jenn's kids) are the cutest little boys I know. I got so used to having Landon around because I lived with my sister for a short time in Las Vegas. I convinced him we were best friends and loved it when he would call me after I moved and ask if I wanted to come over. They now live all the way in Montana. Landon called my mom today just to talk. He used to steal my sister's phone and call me all the time. I miss that.


And little Samantha (my brother Steve's baby) is in Las Vegas. She's getting so big! She's so beautiful! I should make a baby. I guess I'll have to wait for the whole get married thing first...oh well. I'll settle for being Favorite Uncle for the time being.

No comments: